Actionable Conversations: Map What's Next Workshop
In partnership with Actionable Conversations, I have created a one-hour workshop that anyone on your team can lead in addition to, or in place of, a kickoff PIVOT keynote with your organization. You will have everything you need to facilitate at the workshop at your fingertips, with a dashboard to track group participation and follow-up. This conversation framework is a great tool for office book clubs, leadership development, and team building exercises. The workshop can guide reflection and discussion about developing within one's role, not just bigger career pivots.
What's Included in the Facilitator Kit
- Pre-reading for participants
- Leader "train the trainer" video overview (5min)
- Leader facilitator guide for a one-hour workshop (leader does not need to have read the book)
- Tracking dashboard for participants' attendance and follow-up action steps
- Jenny hosts a kick-off call for the group of facilitators (no added cost)
- Physical PIVOT Map What's Next workbook for doing exercises during the session and afterward
- PIVOT hardcover book
Pricing: How it Works
- Pricing works on a credit basis: you'd purchase one credit to run each workshop once, for one team of up to 12 people
- Credits are $500 as a one-off, but there's a big bulk discount once you buy 20+ (for example, 20 = $350/per credit).
- You can use those credits to run any of their 50+ other Actionable conversations based on leading business books with that same group as a follow-up one month later (or at any interval of your choice)
- Workbooks are normally $27, but when purchased with the workshop they are $20 each.
- The PIVOT book is ~$18 when purchased in bulk (though currently $20 on Amazon which is pretty close!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this conversation be run for larger groups?
Yes, though we do find that groups of 12 or fewer facilitate more intimate conversation. if you prefer a larger group, we'd just combine multiple credits in terms of pricing: $30 per participant if purchased in bulk (not including workbook); $42/per person if one-off.