Momentum Q&A Call with Jenny: April 4, 2017
Jenny’s Intro Riff:
- The starving artist perspective
- Where in your business do you have a constricting belief?
- In what ways are you showing up as a thriving artist or thriving solopreneur?
- Abundance and ease
- Real Artists Don't Starve: Timeless Strategies for Thriving in the New Creative Age by Jeff Goins
- Creating Affluence by Deepak Chopra
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
- Work PAUSE Thrive: How to Pause for Parenthood Without Killing Your Career by Lisen Stromberg
- Speak Like a Pro
- Systems around saving content for social media
- Using Evernote and my “Curiosity” notebook
- Double-checking the laziness label. Is your body telling you you need rest?
- Starting with a vision. Thinking about what success looks like and how you’re going to measure it
- When starting to consult or coach, think about what your client really cares about
- Resources and ideas for upgrading public speaking skills
- Course marketing, offering webinars, and naming webinars
- Why hiring help for social media doesn’t mean you lose authenticity