What's next? is a question we all have to ask and answer more frequently. Whether you have hit a plateau in your perfect-on-paper job, are considering taking on a new role, or are thinking about starting or shifting your own business, one thing is clear: your career success depends on your ability to determine your next best move. Jenny Blake, former career development program manager at Google, reveals how to methodically make your next move by doubling down on what is already working.
If change is the only constant, let's get better at it.
AND GET THIS AWESOME BUNDLE O' BONUSES!
- Signed Bookplate: a sticker that goes on the inside of the book. For you and a friend if you'd like to gift a copy! Offer good until midnight September 6 (launch day); for U.S. residents only.
- Sneak Peek: at one of my favorite chapters—an excerpt from the book on what it means to be High Net Growth, and how to assess your risk threshold.
- Early Access to the Pivot Toolkit: 30+ templates, and a list of Pivot 201 recommended reading.
- Complimentary access to any of my 5-day bootcamp courses ($500 value): Speak Like a Pro, Systems Ninja and Book Ninja.
Pivot Playlist on Spotify: Favorite songs I jammed to while going through my last pivot and writing the book; many of the lyrics fit themes I address in the book too :)
- Private Q&A Call with me during the launch week. You can submit questions in advance to ensure I cover what you're curious about!
- My 20+ Page Behind the Book Toolkit: every tool, template and system I used at each stage of the book writing process: proposal, outline, writing, editing, marketing, and more.
TO ACCESS THE GOODS:
- Grab a copy of the book! Pre-order your copy of Pivot anywhere, including through the following links: Amazon // Barnes & Noble // iBooks // 800-CEO-Read // IndieBound // Books-A-Million //
- Submit your information and purchase confirmation # in the form below. If you are having trouble with the embedded form, use this link instead »
- You will receive an email with access instructions—be sure to check your spam filter (or Promotions tab)