Q&A Call With Jenny
Jenny’s Intro Riff:
- Short meditation and moment of stillness
- Why is it important to you to build this community?
- Envisioning your group
- What does smashing success look like?
- How can you give your group the red carpet experience?
- Asking your inner sage for some guidance
- #PIVOTmastermind Leader Toolkit
- PIVOT Toolkit
- Momentum Community
- Pivotability Index
- Momentum (#PIVOTmastermind leaders can receive $15 off their first quarter!)
- PIVOT Jumpstart Coaching (#PIVOTmastermind leaders can receive a $50 discount!)
- The importance of establishing a shared vision for your group
- Managing personal expectations for your role as a group leader
- Thinking about the extended network of people and resources
- Logistics of setting up a mastermind group
- The "Hot Seat" technique
- Setting and tracking goals
- Leading your group through the PIVOT process
- Listening deeply, asking questions, and being an "invisible facilitator"
- Thoughts on taking notes and being fully present
- How to navigate and suggest resources in the toolkit
- Adapting to different learning styles
- Applying the PIVOT method to the mastermind as a whole
- How to create mastermind groups around a specific topic
- Ideas for extending the mastermind and delegating responsibilities
- Closing meditation: what is one big insight from the call? What is one next step?