Intuition is an innate gift, one available to all of us, and a skill—a muscle that you can build with practice and attention. I am thrilled to bring you today’s podcast, an interview with intuition expert Penney Peirce, whose books have had an enormous impact on my life. Reading The Intuitive Way kicked off two years of coincidence tracking, intuition studying, and surrendering to serendipity—and completely transformed the way I go about my day-to-day life. I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did, and stay tuned: we’ll be doing a follow-up on dream interpretation in a future episode!
ABOUT PENNEY PEIRCE
Penney Peirce is a gifted intuitive empath and visionary, and one of the pioneers in the intuition development movement. She is a popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer specializing in intuition development, “skillful perception,” transformation, and dreamwork. She is the author of The Intuitive Way, Frequency, Leap of Perception, Dream Dictionary for Dummies, Dreams for Dummies, and The Present Moment: A Daybook of Clarity and Intuition.
Penney has worked throughout the US, Japan, South Africa, and Europe since 1977 as a coach to business executives, coaches, psychologists, scientists, other trainers, and those on a spiritual path. Peirce’s work is open-minded, practical, and sophisticated, synthesizing diverse cultural and spiritual world views with many years’ experience in business as a corporate art director with such companies as Atlantic Richfield and American Hospital Supply Corporation. She is extraordinarily attuned to the intricacies of the mind and the dimensions of human awareness, blending a deep understanding of natural laws with a designer’s skill in structural patterning.
Penney emphasizes the practical aspects of intuitive development and transformation, helping people apply “direct knowing” to increase natural efficiency and their enjoyment/participation level in life. Her work assists people and organizations in uncovering life purpose and action plan, understanding and easing transitions, alleviating burnout, and finding accurate answers to pressing questions. She believes that life functions according to innate natural principles, and when we live in alignment with these truths, things work smoothly and effectively.
TOPICS WE COVER
- Intuition as a tool for accessing information through “direct knowing”
- How to develop your intuition and learn to trust it
- The difference between gut instinct and intuition
- Question and answer come at the same moment
- Intuitive writing and journaling; many creative projects get done with intuitive help
- Moving from the Information Age into the Intuition Age; how to embrace transformation
- Navigating change in relationships
- The creation cycle: going from inspiration and vision in your right brain, to transferring it to the left brain for planning, to the physical work and manifestation
- Placing attention rather than intention
- How to avoid being an energy sponge, and shift back into your home frequency when you get off-balance
- The importance of dream journals—even if you don’t remember your dreams
PODCAST: INTUITION AND FREQUENCY WITH PENNEY PEIRCE
- The Intuitive Way: The Definitive Guide to Increasing Your Awareness
- Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
- Leap of Perception: The Transforming Power of Your Attention
- JB blog post: Calling All Coincidences
- Penney’s website: www.PenneyPeirce.com
- Twitter: @penneypeirce