It’s the final countdown! Time to wrap-up the final days of 2015 then dream-and-scheme for what’s to come. I don’t set New Years Resolutions, but I do choose a theme for the year, do fun mind-mapping exercises, set quarterly targets, and hold myself accountable with mastermind groups.
In today’s final Pivot Podcast of the year, I share practical tips to help you set a 2016 strategy by doubling-down on what’s working, and setting up small experiments to test what’s next. AKA, the Pivot Method!
A quick favor: I can’t believe this is episode 15 already! If you have gotten value from the episodes so far, I would be very grateful for a rating and/or review in these early days of getting it off the ground. Thank you in advance! One of my top goals in 2016 is to continue bringing you awesome content, experts and ideas.
To dig deeper with end of year reflection and planning what’s to come:
- Don’t miss Susannah Conway’s Unravelling the Year Ahead PDF workbook
- Join us for the next round of the free Momentum Safari: 3 weeks of daily reflection prompts to generate focus and freedom in any focus area you choose
- Consider joining the private Momentum Community, for side-hustlers and solopreneurs. I’m so grateful for the amazing group of founding members and for our exchanges—we share quarterly goals, give and receive business feedback, weigh in on each other’s logos and websites, and discuss our latest-greatest reads and tools. I also host private office hours, a monthly webinar with special guests, and answer questions via short audio clips that live in a Q&A with Jenny library. If you’re looking for momentum, community and accountability in 2016 we’d love to have you join us!
PODCAST: SET YOUR 2016 STRATEGY
RELATED TEMPLATES AND RESOURCES:
- Join the free Momentum Safari for 3 weeks of daily reflection prompts to generate focus, freedom and flow on any project
- Templates mentioned:
- Pat Flynn’s Podcast Tutorial (h/t Thomas Frank!), audio editing with Auphonic
- Guide: Mastermind Group Guidelines
- Susannah Conway’s Unravelling the Year Ahead
YOUR TWO CENTS: WHAT CAN I CREATE FOR YOU IN 2016?
If you have a quick minute, I would love for you to fill out this super-short two-question survey, so I can make JennyBlake.me, the Pivot Podcast, and my twice monthly newsletters better than ever in 2016! I value your feedback immensely and want to make sure I’m delivering content you love.