“To know yourself as a soul . . . you must dissolve everything in the way. The clutter composed of fear, fixed beliefs, and unconsciously ingrained habits."
—Penney Peirce, Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity
What does it mean to make enlightenment normal? How do you remove the filters that dim your soul's wisdom? How can you feel into what wants to happen and find greater flow in life and work? What does it mean to be so authentic and transparent that we live as truth with nothing to hide? Penney and I dive into these questions and many more on this week's show as we discuss her new book, Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity, which I was incredibly honored to write the foreword for.
This episode of the Pivot Podcast is the fourth our series series together—the Penney & Jenny Show! Check out our previous conversations on Intuition and Frequency, Dreams as a Doorway to 24-Hour Consciousness, and Perception: Navigating Our Non-Linear Universe.
More About Penney Peirce
Penney Peirce is a gifted intuitive empath and visionary, and one of the pioneers in the intuition development movement. She is a popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer specializing in intuition development, “skillful perception,” transformation, and dreamwork. She is the author of The Intuitive Way, Frequency, Leap of Perception, Dream Dictionary for Dummies, The Present Moment, and her latest: Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity.
Topics We Cover
- We're all in the flow, the collective consciousness
- How the book topic found her; clues from earlier books in her body of work
- How Penney defines transparency and why it serves us now more than ever
- Dense, thick, clouded, opaque state versus clear diamond light, wisdom, intuition
- Integrated compassion; compassion becomes the evolutionary force
- Vulnerability: developing the ability to see through and be seen
- Left-brain, linear thinking versus shifting into right-brain, holistic, all-inclusive perception
- "Anytime you are talking negatively to yourself, you're in your left brain."
- "Certain knowledge can't be known until we're on the same wavelength with it."
- The Great Ironies — how to embrace paradox
- Navigating your "personal brand" while being fluid, undefined
- Humility and authenticity, living as a statement of truth as to who you are in each moment
- We are all telepathic, we feel each other's energy fields very clearly now
Podcast: What Does Your Soul Know? Flow and Transparency with Penney Peirce
- Pivot Podcasts with Penney: Intuition and Frequency, Dreams as a Doorway to 24-Hour Consciousness and Perception: Navigating Our Non-Linear Universe
- Penney on the web and Twitter
- Penney's latest book, Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity
- Books in the Transformation Trilogy: The Intuitive Way, Frequency, Leap of Perception
Check out other episodes of the Pivot Podcast here. Be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Android or SoundCloud, and if you enjoy the show I would be very grateful for a rating and/or review! Sign-up for my weekly(ish) behind-the-business newsletter to receive curated round-ups of what I’m reading, watching, listening to, and new tools I’m geeking out on.