STAGE FIVE: LEAD — RESOURCES
Lead is about putting the Pivot Method in practice as a manager and coach. You can follow the stages as a guideline for having career conversations, cycling through each of the first three stages—plant, scan, pilot—in as little as ten minutes. You can also apply the Pivot Method as a way to improve upon internal mobility: what is currently working best? What small experiments can you try within your organization to create a Pivot-friendly culture?
- Career Conversation Toolkit: Everything you need to roll out career conversations quickly, easily, and regularly within your organization. You and your managers will get instant access to template e-mails with session overviews and scheduling instructions for your team, worksheets for individuals to fill out before and after career conversations with their manager, best practices for coaching effectively within these one-on-one sessions, a private online tracking dashboard, and annual reminders to kick off the Career Conversation process.
- The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
- How Google Works
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Coaching Habit
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values
- Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork. Start the Work That Matters.
- The Work Revolution: Freedom and Excellence for All
- Quiet Leadership: Six Steps to Transforming Performance at Work
- The Diamond Cutter: The Buddha on Managing Your Business and Your Life
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us